Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Twenty-Thirteen

I swear, every time I asked Cooper what he wanted to be for Halloween, he would change his mind. 
 
He MUST be my child.  ;)
 
I finally decided on a Spiderman Costume.  I got it at Target for $20, so I was happy.  When I got it home at the beginning of September, I had him try it on.  He never wanted to take the darn thing off. 
 
On the way home, I picked up Camden, Katrin and Cooper so we could all go trick-or-treating downtown.
 
 
After we got home, we got ready and headed downtown.  It was cold, so we rushed through the businesses and got our candy as fast as possible.  I never did take out my phone or camera.  :(
 
 
Happy Halloween from my Peter Parker. 
 
 
Cooper finished out the night handing out candy at our house.  He loved asking people who they were and giggling every time he saw another Spidey.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment