Friday, October 29, 2010

2 Month Check-Up

Our little boy is 7 weeks old already.  We had our 2 month check-up a little early because on Monday, he'll be going to daycare and I'll be going back to work.  I have mixed feelings about going back.  I absolutely love spending all day with him, but I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life at US Bank.  We picked out a wonderful daycare.  We have no worries about leaving him. 

At his appointment, he was 11lbs 10oz and 23.5 inches long.  He's growing very well.  The poor little guy had to get his shots too.  He did okay.  They had two nurses, each had a needle.  I made Brad come to hold his arms.  I did not want to be the one to have to hold him down.  You could tell that he wasn't feeling the greatest when we got home.  His legs were sore.  He just wanted to be cuddled.  After we gave him a warm bath, he felt much better.  I'm just glad that he doesn't have to do it again for 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment