Friday, September 5, 2014

32 Week Pregnancy Update

How far along: 32 weeks

Weight Gain: 25lbs

Stretch Marks: None

Belly Button: Started to pop out, so the belly ring had to come out around 30 weeks.


Wedding Rings On/Off: Still on!

Movement: I'm starting to feel like Bella Swan-Cullen over here from Twilight.  Baby is in my ribs and moving around like crazy.

Feeling:  Feeling pretty good, but ready to be done.  Just not prepared to be done. 

Cravings: Any kind of fruit, and small amounts of candy


Symptoms: None

Missing: Walking like a normal person.  Baby is sitting so low, that I'm already starting to waddle.

Looking forward to: Having a glass of wine, but who are we kidding, the whole bottle is really what I want. 

Sleep: Getting tougher.  No matter how cool the bedroom is, I'm starting to sweat every night.

Doctor Appointment: Everything went well.  Baby's head is down, which  is a good sign. 

What's Next: The next appointment is on September 18 for the 34 week checkup.  I will have a check up at 32, 34, 36 then every week on weeks 37, 38, 39 and 40.   It all depends on how long baby decides to stay in! 


32 Weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment